Terms And Conditions
A. 6 Days Pte. Ltd. ("6 Days Cleaning") operates and manages a company providing cleaning service which a customer (the "Customer") can book a cleaning appointment by submitting a Booking Request at www.6days.sg (the "Website").
Once the Booked Services have been completed, 6 Days Cleaning will issue an invoice to the Customer. Once issued, the Payment Agent collects payment of the Booked Service Fee from the Customer.
NOW THEREFORE, you and 6 Days Cleaning agree as follows:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
“Booking Request” means the booking made by you on the Website for the provision of Booked Services;
“Booked Service Fee” means the total fee payable by the Customer for the Booked Services;
“Booked Services” means the Cleaning Services the Customer has requested in its Booking Request and shall include any rectification services the Cleaner may be requested to provide resulting out of a customer dispute in accordance with the terms of the Cleaning Agreement;
“Cleaning Agreement” means the agreement to be entered into between you and the Cleaner governing the Booked Services to be provided in connection with your Booking Request;
“Cleaning Products and Equipment” means the cleaning products and equipment required by the Cleaner to complete the Booked Services;
“Cleaning Services” means the home cleaning services consisting of the Standard Cleaning Package and any other additional services available to be requested in a Booking Request;
“Session/s” means a session or series of sessions that exist as part of a Customer’s Booking Request, depending on the selected preferred frequency of the provision of Booked Services;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual and industrial property relating to 6 Days Cleaning including the Website, including without limitation, all works in which copyright subsists or may subsist, designs, drawings, industrial designs, technical information, models, confidential information and know-how, trade-marks, trade- names, discoveries and inventions;
"Package" means the total of a session or series of sessions that exist as part of a Customer's Booking Request.
“Payment Agent” means the third party escrow and payment agent engaged by 6 Days Cleaning to collect the Booked Services Fee;
“Recurring” means a series of Sessions occurring on a bi-weekly or weekly frequency in accordance with the Customer’s Booking Request;
“Scheduled Booking Time” means the time and date the Booked Services are to be undertaken by the Cleaner in accordance with the Booking Request;
“Site Content” means all material, content and information made available on the Website including but not limited to written text, graphics, images, photographs, logos, trademarks, audio material, video material and any other forms of expression;
“Standard Cleaning Package” means list of the standard cleaning activities that will be performed by the Cleaner;
“User Profile” means a profile on www.6days.sg which contains your personal information, including your name, address, phone number and payment details;
“Website” means www.6days.sg; “you”, “your” means you as the user of the Website.
- (a) headings are for convenience only and do not affect its interpretation or construction;
- (b) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- (d) words importing a gender include other genders;
- (e) the word “person” means a natural person and any association, body or entity whether incorporated or not;
- (f) where any word or phrase is defined, any other part of speech or other grammatical form of that word or phrase has a cognate meaning;
- (g) a reference to any statute, proclamation, rule, code, regulation or ordinance includes any amendment, consolidation, modification, re-enactment or reprint of it or any statute, proclamation, rule, code, regulation or ordinance replacing it;
- (h) all monetary amounts are in Singapore dollars;
- (i) a reference to time refers to local time in Singapore;
- (j) “includes” is not a word of limitation;
prepared by (or on behalf of) that party;
- (l) a reference to any thing is a reference to the whole and each part of it;
- (m) a reference to a group of persons is a reference to all of them collectively and to each of them individually; and
- (n) a reference to a document includes all amendments or supplements to, or replacements or novations of, that document.
- 2.3. You acknowledge that any hyperlinks or other redirection tools taking you to other websites operated by third parties that appear on the Website (“Third Party Sites”) are not controlled by 6 Days Cleaning and do not form part of the Website. You agree that you will not hold 6 Days Cleaning liable or in any way accountable for anything that occurs on any Third Party Site.
- (a) making a Booking Request on the Website; and/or
- (b) creating a User Profile in the manner set out in Clause 4 below; and/or
- (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with 6 Days Cleaning; or
- (b) you are a person barred from entering into contracts under legislation,
in which case, you must immediately leave the Website.
- 3.5. By creating a User Profile, you acknowledge that the information provided is true and that you will ensure that the information you have provided is constantly up to date. Your information can be updated simply by logging in to your account and amending your submitted information as may be required.
4. User Profile
4.1 You will be required to register your personal information, including your name, address, phone number and payment details on the Website in order to make a Booking Request.
- 4.1. You will be issued with a username and password which are linked to your User Profile. The username and password are personal to you and are not transferable. You are responsible for all information posted on or transmitted via the Website by anyone using your username and password and any payments due for the Booked Services acquired through the Website by anyone using your username and password. You should notify us of any breach of security of your username and password immediately.
- 4.2. Your User Profile is personal to you and is not transferable to third parties. You must only register one User Profile with the Website. Multiple accounts will be deleted. Helpling reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete any User Profile it believes to be duplicative and to block any user from any further use of the Website.
5. The Website
- 5.1. To make a Booking Request you must visit the Website and login to your User Profile. All Booking Requests are subject to a minimum time duration provided for in the Booking Request. You will receive a Booking Request confirmation receipt from 6 Days Cleaning after submitting your Booking Request.
- 5.2. When a Booking Request has been confirmed, 6 Days Cleaning will send you a confirmation email and attach an electronic version of the Cleaning Agreement that constitutes the relationship between you and the Cleaner for the provision of the Booked Services. All payments will be handled by the Payment Agent.
- 5.3. You are not permitted to engage any Cleaner other than through the Website. Your failure to adhere to this provision may result in your User Profile/account being suspended indefinitely.
- 5.4. The Website is provided to enable you to make Booking Requests, make payments for completed Booked Services, and for no other purposes.
- 5.6. Any speculative, false or fraudulent Booking Request is prohibited. You agree that the Website will only be used to make legitimate Booking Requests for you or another person for whom you are legally authorised to act. You acknowledge that abuse of the Website may result in you being denied access to the Website.
- 5.7. 6 Days Cleaning has the right at any time to add, change or withdraw functions available on the Website at its own discretion.
- 5.8. You are prohibited from advertising on the Website.
- 6.1. You agree that at the time of the Booking Request, your payment details will be transferred to the Payment Agent for future processing.
- 6.2. Upon the successful completion of the Booked Services, you agree to the automatic processing of payment of the Booked Services Fee by the Payment Agent once the invoice has been issued.
7. Changes and Cancellations
- 7.1. You can cancel or amend a single Session on the Website, free of charge, up to forty-eight (48) hours before the Scheduled Booking Time.
- 7.2. If you cancel or amend a single Session within forty-eight (48) to twenty-four (24) hours before the Scheduled Booking Time, you will have to pay a cancellation penalty equivalent to one hour’s worth of the Booked Service Fee.
- 7.3. If you cancel or amend a single Session within twenty-four (24) hours before the Scheduled Booking Time to any time thereafter, you will have to pay a cancellation penalty equivalent to the full amount of the Booked Service Fee.
- 7.4. Termination of a Recurring Booking Request prior to fulfilment of the minimum number of Sessions will result in an Early Termination fee, derived as half of the total outstanding Booked Service Fee as at the point of cancellation.
- (a) The minimum number of Sessions for Recurring Booking Requests will be immediately applicable upon the successful confirmation.
- (i) Minimum number of Sessions for Bi-weekly Booked Services: 6
- (ii) Minimum number of Sessions for Weekly Booked Services: 12
- (b) In event of amendments to the frequency of a Recurring Booking Request, the minimum number of Sessions will remain unchanged in accordance to the initial frequency selected.
- (c) An Early Termination fee will also be levied if the number of Sessions executed successfully do not equal or surpass the minimum stated within 3 calendar months beginning from the date of the first completed Booked Service.
- (a) The minimum number of Sessions for Recurring Booking Requests will be immediately applicable upon the successful confirmation.
1. Cleaning sessions are scheduled for auto-renewal for the same package and hourly rate upon end of the last booked package.
2. You have to email at email@example.com or call in at 9841 2939 to stop the renewal process.
3. Notice of termination of the renewed sessions is to be sent in to 6Days at least 3 working days before the next scheduled appointment date. Termination charges to be applied as per Termination Policy should the notice is less than 3 working days.
- 9.1. 6 Days Cleaning may at its discretion terminate your use of, or access to, the Website at any time. If this happens we may notify you by email. If your use of the Website is terminated:
- (a) you are no longer authorized to access the Website or use any other 6 Days Cleaning services with the email address you used to register with the Website or any other email address you possess;
- 9.2. You may terminate this agreement by emailing 6 Days Cleaning at firstname.lastname@example.org. 6 Days Cleaning will disable your User Profile within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the email requesting termination of your User Profile.
- .3. 6 Days Cleaning reserves the right to deduct any outstanding fees and charges owing to 6 Days Cleaning on your User Profile prior to disabling it.
10. Dispute Resolution Policy
- 10.1. 6 Days Cleaning will use reasonable endeavours to mediate any dispute concerning the use of the Website.
Security of Payment
We have taken all practical steps from both a technical and systems perspective to ensure that all of your information is well protected. A secure payment gateway is used to process all transactions and credit card details. 6 Days Cleaning does not give any warranty or make any representation regarding the strength or effectiveness of the secure payment gateway and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your information. See the Privacy Code for further detail.
- 9.1. 6 Days Cleaning collects and stores the information you enter into the User Profile. The personal information collected by 6 Days Cleaning will be maintained in accordance with our Privacy Code available on the Website.
11. Intellectual Property
- 11.1. The Site Content is protected by copyright and 6 Days Cleaning reserves all Intellectual Property Rights which may subsist in the Site Content and/or the Website.
- (a) view the Website;
- (b) print pages from the Website in its original form; and
- (c) download any material from the Website for caching purposes only.
- 11.3. You must not, without 6 Days Cleaning’s prior written consent which may be withheld at its absolute discretion:
- (a) copy, republish, reproduce, duplicate or extract Site Content;
- (b) redistribute, sell, rent or licence any Site Content; or
- (c) edit, modify or vary the Site Content.
12. Acceptable Use
- 12.1. You must not use, or cause this Website to be used, in any way which:
- (b) infringes 6 Days Cleaning’s or any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights;
- (c) is fraudulent, illegal or unlawful; or
- (d) causes impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website.
- 12.2. You must not use, or cause this Website to be used, as a medium which stores, hosts, transmits sends or distributes any material which consists of:
- (a) spyware;
- (b) computer viruses;
- (c) Trojans
- (d) worms;
- (e) keystroke loggers; or
- (f) any other malicious computer software.
13. Indemnity and Liability
- 13.2 To the extent permitted by law ,we will not be liable to you in contract, tort or equity in relation to any direct, indirect or consequential loss you incur in relation to the contents, use or reliance of Site Content or otherwise in connection with the Website provided however that if we are found to be liable by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that our liability will be limited to the amount of our fees from the Booked Service Fee that is payable or have been paid by you.
- 13.3 To the extent permitted by law, 6 Days Cleaning will not be responsible and will be excluded from all liability, for any loss or damage whatsoever (including personal injury, loss of life and damage to property) that you or another person may suffer in connection with the offer or supply of (or default in supplying) Cleaning Services provided however that if we are found to be liable by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that our liability will be limited to the amount of our fees, from the Booked Service Fee that is payable or have been paid by you.
- 13.4 By using this Website, you agree and accept that the indemnity and limitations of liability provided in this clause 12 are reasonable.
14. Warranties and Representations
- 14.1. The use of this Website is at your own risk. The Site Content and everything from the Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty or condition of any kind.
- 14.2. None of Helpling’s affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Site Content or Website.
15. General Provisions